Monday, August 29, 2011

Pamper Day

We woke up late and headed straight for breakfast/lunch at our favorite outdoor stall. We split some curry and Tom Yum soup with some shakes of course. After lunch it was time for Ainhoas last Thai massage... sad day. This massage was the best thing that has ever happened to me. It was so good, she had magic hands I swear. After the hour I was so happy I was uncontrollably laughing and crying tears of joy. Nothing after that massage will ever be the same. I wanted to take the massues home with me. Then I got a haircut and a manicure and pedicure.  and we bought yet more stuff, the things we had been eyeing all week but had continulously walked by until our last day. I bought  a bag and a few presents for people back home. We walked around for a bit and found another area close to Khaosan which had a similar vibe but much more relaxed. This seemed like the family friendly version. The restaurants were all busy, most of them with live music. Twinkle lights and lanterns everywhere Somehow it was meal time again and so we ate at an outdoor stall. Went home and packed for our journey to Cambodia the next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment